Sunday, July 6, 2008

by Ling.

Yang
you’ve moved.
from an island deemed as secluded to others,
to an unfamiliar town.

your presence here, is like a love song.
it’s as soothing as it last.

nevertheless, you remain close to my heart.
whether your here in Jurong or Eunos..

you shared the joy, from all these years of hard work,
you saw the truth, all the untold facts of my life,
you saw things, that no others could,
you saw sorrow, accompanied with pain and tears;
you knew the answer of simplicity which eluded the rest.

- Ling 06/07/08

--------------------------------------------

Ling, wat can i say, im very touched for all e tings u have done for me, and now this entry, my god, I SIMPLY LOVEE YOUU CANN!
Next meal when we meet, on me ok! hahaha...
PS: btw Miss Jo, why out of so many handsome pics of me you choose that guailan face one???? =.=

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home