Saturday, April 26, 2008

sing for you.


here my days settling...
house officially moved to jurong west, thank God i got Bruno, his dad appears to be a good one though, so i have no idea how long this kind of goodness can last.. emm... interesting. However, like what i told ling, im always prepared, to move, if things doesnt work out.
and.. i gonna wait for this very very very fucking very important call from Cubiz! woHooo~ my goal here i come =))
wen to harvey to work today, godsh, i miss those faces! glad things doing good, hah! wondering can i still work like this kind of slack mood or not when i start my full time. always give my best ya.
tata.

james blunt - one of the brightest stars.
coldplay - what if.
(fuck. james blunt + coldplay can make me die in front of my mac. fucking sadists)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home