Sunday, January 6, 2008

NY Resolution

It's so stupid that till now, 7th of Jan 08' i juz have a full picture of what i wan to achieve for this year.

So, my new year resolution for 2008 is:


Body building
&
Get a new life.

Good thing is, my new life already started =))
maybe body building only can start once i got my job... yeah, tat's my year 2008!

To VJ: Remember what we had promised each other for this year when we at Penny Black? Just 4 days from new year i already fulfill mine, and you? i'm waiting you know! hahaha.. Get a life bro. Just do it. I'm counting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My friend told me i lost my true self. I dont want to spend too much time to tink of that. And i dont care though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home