Tuesday, December 25, 2007

X'mas Day

I must grap every opportunity to blog nowadays, chances are rare, heh.
Alright, here is the thing.


Celebrated X'mas yesterday during dinner at dear Bruno's house. Met Dravyn and Arul!!! They are my old old seconday friends, when i first saw them walk inside the door, i felt like crying. seriously, it's been almost 3 years we've been apart, i miss them. Even though my heart aches but i put on a fucking big smile on my face and gave each of them a big hug after.

I miss all of them.
So, while we happily playing Bruno's PS2 (soccer game) and enjoying the food of Christmas prepared by Bruno's mama, me and dravyn started drinking. Yeah!! (Thanks wen for the vet drink, all my friends love it, and all comment it taste like bali =) We took it slowly at first though, and slowly slowly we started to fall in love with the drink and den, we realise we 2 actually finished one whole fucking bottle of 39.5% rice wine! First time, ever =))
Did felt a bit giddy after all had left, sleep, a dreamless sleep, wooooO that feels nice~

Morning, i was awake at 540am, and i remember i slept at 2am. Had lots of thoughts, and after all here is what i concluded: After graduate, after i found a job, after i really settle down, the first thing im going to do? have a "Thanks Party" to all my best friends and friends. To all the friends who had helped me along my journey. Maybe give a speech or something. It will be a lovely one =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home