Monday, December 24, 2007

X'mas

It's finally the long waiting Christmas!
Trust me guys, no matter what happens to you right now, juz don bother, its e fucking god damn Christmas man! WHY CARE SO MUCH!

Have fun! Laugh more! Fuck more!

For me, i just celebrated Christmas Eve with wen.
Location: Vivo & Sentosa
Time: 4-10pm.
Activities: Movie, Food, Wine, Talks (Called my parents too, i miss them i love them).

Ling: i love you.
Nigel: enjoy this day, i see u tomo and after this day u better settle ur problem i tell u.
Amanda: i shall see u in 2 days time, happy happy happy christmas and ur big birthday in advance! hohoO =)


Its really time for me to concentrate on my friends. I have missed lots of time which suppose to spend with them..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home