Thursday, December 20, 2007

thoughts


these two days i can say is more on emotionally~ woke up late, still trying to eat a lot, still missing someone badly. and my parents too. my dad, many times tears in my eyes when i ate, whenever i think of the first meal im going to eat with my parents together when i go back next year i juz cannot take it. i think its really time for me to go back...

Christmas is coming in 4 short days, i wondering how it'll be like with her, our first Christmas. i hope everything goes well.

Here i want to thank Ling, Lenny n Nigel again. I wont forget everything. I will mark it down somewhere deep in my heart, when im good in future, you guys are the first ones im going to thankful.

I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home