Thursday, February 14, 2008

Justonemore.


Am i bahaving normal or not..

I'm like sitting here alone in e lab. finished my report, finished building my Red Bull website, finshed doing all the things and i just refuse to move my butt.

And i kinda enjoy this sense of silence. It is the peace of heart.

I did have a bit of thoughts here and there, but that's it, i choose to let it be juz come n gone, and i not bother to give it a bother though.

Nigel asked :"Why on earth have such a day call Valentine's Day?"
I replied :"You don't have to give it a damn anyway, why bother?"

I bet Nigel is emoing now.

I mean, who said only couple can enjoy this day? Singles cant?
BUllSHiT. It's juz e matter of how u look at it, be single, be happy, be lovely, be free =)

There are much things that you can invest in yourself instead an opposite sex, ya?
After all, i should proudly announce

IFINALLYHADMYFIRSTSINGLEVALENTINESDAY!!! WOOOOOOOOOOH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home