Sunday, February 10, 2008

it's been long.


Quite some time since e last time i blogged.
Chinese New Year? no such luck for me, but, i did get $18 Hong Bao in total though... LOL that's a lot of money =)
Spend my first new year night with Lenny, and his cat as well (stupid cat nearly attacked me).

Watched CJ7 with Eddy, Eddy Bro and Lenny at ceni on e second day.
Then, spend my sat n sun with my darling nigel to rush our project together. While others were busying visiting friends and relatives, me n e gay are busy searching for wireless@sg spots all over yishun >.<

Before i back from Yishun juz now, amanda called nigel, i was at his side. I heard she cried? as all e projects still not done... but i mean, it's ok. it's ok....

------------------------------------------------------------
Ling, u know tat i fucking miss u? i wan to whack ur head la! (zzz tat's random)
this week i will be damn bz, 6 presentations. with reports. I'm dying soon i tink. Save me?
and nahbeh, u got a chalet, nv invite me! u good! i really wan to whack ur head liao...
ok.. u tc~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home