Saturday, January 26, 2008

confession

here i wan to confess something:



I LoVe MysElf. Deeply

and no one can stop me from doing that..

LoVe LoVe LoVe.

---------------------------------
actually there are so much things that i can invest on myself, juz have to realise that, and i juz did realise. +U!!

---------------------------------
something have to say to my fling:
In the end it's us who choose to let things happen in such way, please be no regret for anything, after all, please, do not hate yourself, or even me..
Instead, look at the mirror and say, love myself. and love me, despite anything.

---------------------------------
Ling:
i know it's like damn late to post this (plz slap me next time when we meet)
but.. happy birthday again!! welcome to reach ur 20s my dear~ i tink u sure felt e same way as i did when i had my 20s bd: e big number 2 is juz so striking n sickening.. lol.. but im sure u will get use to it.
honestly, i have not get your bd present yet... tell me what u want? better not be ex i tell u =.= how about a second ciger box? golden colour?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home