Wednesday, August 27, 2008

On a random note.

I miss the days when your just a phone call away.
I miss the days when your shoulders could be a source of comfort though it’s fucking thin.
I miss the days when I’m just a few stops from Boon lay and you’ll come and have lunch with me.
I miss the days when I’m not stopped by a barrier, but a bridge and I see you with arms wide open.
I miss the days when I tried pulling down your shorts while your asleep and tell you later how fucking bony your butt is.
I miss the days when I’ll peep at what your blogging about.
Seriously, one just doesn’t know just how important how someone is to them, until it eventually stops being there.
These are the moments that I wouldn’t give just to forget.

---------------

Ling, i'm still here dont worry that's why i start to blog now immediately after seeing your entry.
Ya, i agree with you that one just doesn't know just how important how someone is to them, until it eventually stops being there.
Hemmm, i also agree that we kind of lost contact for a few months (2 months, to be exact). Basically i didnt meet anyone much though, cos trying to get use to the everyday working... emm and now i even started my permanent night shift, sooooo i miss your hug too. I'm free on e everyday 6pm to 10pm, and e whole day on friday to sunday. so now you finished your exam ya, its time for you to make some decision when to meet, hehe =)

ps: please be ensured that my love for you is still erecting

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home