Thursday, August 28, 2008



Don't ask me why am i wearing a cap in office -.-
i woke up late today can... no time to do my hair thus wear e cap n took a cab o.O
but e purpose of this entry is not juz to tell everyone tat i wear a cap to office, but about e journey to my office.
I realise such a beautiful scene at the express road (e most pretty bridge in sg) somewhere around the Singapore Flyer. Na! Singapore Flyer, imagine at night around 11pm with all the office buildings, IR constructions sites, and among all of them is the big Durian & Singapore Flyer, with all the shinning lights as the background, Godsh, such a lovely scene! Not mentioning drive in high speed, with my xiaobai on and music "Flashing Lights" in my ears while passing through the scene, just lovely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home