Friday, May 30, 2008

tooo long didnt manage to update a proper entry...
since today is a friday night, finally some time for me to rest peacefully, i shall update a detailed post with bruno n ling still at my side =)

work for the past 5 days has been a bit of improvement, boss did show some signs of mercy, thank God. BUT, i still hate her. with boredom i choose to spend some quiet time at the washroom... >


(there's a Singapore-made comic at the background regarding of toilet manners, zoom in to read)

So... when i stepped out of the office, found out that the sky had not yet to become fully dark, i consider myself for having the earliest off day today. Had my dinner at Jp's Mac, bruno, rachol, ling joined me exactly after i finish my last bite of Chicken Foldover. Found out a few facts from them: that rachol is a make-up artist at Pragon; ling's exam is going no good, bruno's face is still sux as usual. here is the prove:




(rachol deleted her pic from my hp)

my plan for this weekend: sleep as late as my body can endure; catch a movie, perhaps; visit wheelock place, get a MacBook keyboard protector perhaps (cos my poor keyboard is getting blackER n blackER)

With so much saying, bruno n ling yet still jumping for joy for their favorite game - Maple. Look at WHAT THE FUCK THEY ARE DOING HERE!



ps: Inflatable by Bush. Godly song. i just fall in love again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home