Wednesday, November 21, 2007


came across this pic yesterday, find e undiz is surely seducing...

woke up at 2pm today, distrubed by sms from my ex-manager~ asking me meet at 4pm is it ok.. so... got up, bath, dry hair, out!

Finally got e materials from her, she's like dragging to meet me damn long, due to her freakin tight schedule, year end le, u know, all e malls are bz. understandable ~ i also got the photo shoot mailer le, yesh! all e fren out there who asking like non-stop, now finally i can show u all le, lol... but i got e hardcopy only, softcopy not yet, i forgot to ask also, damn!

Never eat till i came back to harbour front, ate Lasi lamat at the bus interchange food court, i like this food court a lot leh, dunno why, tink is bcos of last time me n my frenz always go sentosa and eat there ba... memories.. =(

back home to chiong my report, i know damn well i cannot drag any longer le, tomo suppose to hand all e thing to my LO. lol, so... chiong ahhhhhh~ total 23 pages, godsh, tat's not little compared to my frenz's. Due to my gramma mistakes, later i have to ask my dearest ling to help me edit here n there, haha... THANKS LING!

feel like drinking since a few days ago le.. dun have a chance, now too, feel like drinking, but i got ucler, dunno will hurt or not if touch with alcohol. well, juz washed my underwears n socks~ Bruno's mama like concern about my personal hygene also la, lol, ask me to wash my undis like everyday.. lazy sia ><" Nth much though... juz feel like blogging, bro havn come back since 2 days ago, no idea what he's up to, lol... "pervert" is what he wrote to my friendster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home